WHAT IS ASTIR?
A supplement specifically developed for women to enhance a variety of key areas. Energy, Libido, Memory and Detoxifying qualities are found in Astir’s 12 ingredients.
For a fraction of what men spend on little pills to give them a boost, Astir for Her is ALL Natural, No Prescription needed and supports women in ALL critical areas, not just the bedroom.
Regain your passion and order today!
WHAT IS ASTIR?
12 All Natural Ingredients
Ashwagandha – Libido, Stress, Memory, Hair
Acai Berry – Antioxidants, Nutrients, Cholesterol
Ginseng – Energy, Focus, Immunity Booster
Ginkgo Biloba – Brain Function, Anxiety, Circulation
Maca – Libido, Mood, Energy, Nutrients
Tribulus – Libido, Energy, Mood, Toxins
Fenugreek – Libido, Blood Sugar, Inflammation
Red Clover – Menopause, Bone, Skin, Hair, Heart
L-Arginine – Libido, Nitric Oxide, Sensitivity
Epimedium – Libido, Hormones, Bone, Joints
Cayenne – Metabolism, Digestion, Reduce Hunger
Cinnamon – Antioxidants, Inflammation, Blood Sugar
7 Reasons to take Astir Daily
FEEL MORE ALIVE, HAPPY & SEXY
1. Good for Your Heart
2. Pain Relief
3. Reduces Stress
4. Lowers Blood Pressure
5. Better Sleep
6. Happier Mood
7. Glowing, Younger-Looking Skin
A root vegetable traditionally used to enhance fertility and sex drive. These root plants can be ground up into a powder and added to meals or smoothies.
- Scientific evidence shows it can potentially increase libido. In a review of four studies done with 131 people, taking the plant consistently, for at least six weeks, improved sexual desire. It can also treat mild erectile dysfunction in men.
- Maca root powder is a great source of several important vitamins and minerals.
- It contains flavonoids, which are thought to improve mood and reduce anxiety. A study in 14 postmenopausal women found it may reduce feelings of anxiety and depression.
- One review of four studies in menopausal women found it helped alleviate menopausal symptoms, including hot flashes and interrupted sleep.
- Studies have shown it can enhance your mood and brain function. In fact, it has traditionally been used by natives in Peru to improve children’s performance in school.
Tree extracts (taken from the bark, leaves, flowers, fruits, and roots) have been used in traditional medicine around the world for thousands of years.
- One of the most important active ingredients in cinnamon is cinnamaldehyde.
- It is loaded with antioxidants, which protect your body from oxidative damage caused by free radicals.
- In a study that compared the antioxidant activity of 26 spices, cinnamon wound up as the clear winner, even outranking “superfoods” like garlic and oregano.
- Studies show this spice’s antioxidants have potent anti-inflammatory properties.
- It has been linked to a reduced risk of heart disease, the world’s most common cause of premature death.
- More recently, a big review study concluded that a dose of just 120 mg of cinnamon per day can increase “good” HDL cholesterol levels. It reduces levels of total cholesterol, “bad” LDL cholesterol and triglycerides, while “good” HDL cholesterol remains stable.
- It has blood-sugar-lowering properties.
Peak Performance morning, noon & night
Improves Focus and Mood
And so much more!
Money Back Guarantee
Astir Labs Products offers a 100% Satisfaction Money Back Guarantee, applicable up to 90 days following your purchase. We are confident that you will be 100% satisfied and we insist that the risk is on us. Try our products as suggested for a full 30 days and if you do not feel 100% satisfied we will gladly give you a 100% refund (minus any sales tax, customs duties (paid by you) and express shipping costs).
Getting your refund is hassle free. Simply email us at Support@AstirLabs.com with your full name, address and order date. If you ordered multiple bottles, simply send back the unopened bottles (you may keep the one opened bottle from your order). This guarantee applies for all first time purchasers on their first bottle of the applicable product. Refunds will be given for additional bottles when they are received back unopened, provided that they must be returned within 120 days of purchase.
Tribulus (Tribulus terrestris)
A small leafy plant with roots and fruit popular in traditional Chinese and Ayurvedic medicine.
- The plant is purported to have a variety of health benefits, including reducing blood sugar, cholesterol, and swelling, altering hormone levels, increasing sexual function and libido, and keeping the urinary tract healthy.
- In a 90-day study of women with allegedly low sexual pleasure, it was reported that taking 750 mg of the plant daily increased sexual satisfaction in 88 per cent of participants.
- And 67 per cent of women with exceptionally low libidos experienced increased sexual desire after they took supplements of 500 to 1,500 mg for 90 days.
- Some researchers found when men with reduced sex drives consumed 750 to 1,500 mg of the plant daily for two months, their sexual desire increased by 79 per cent.
Add some heat to your food and provide remarkable health benefits. It is said to originate from Cayenne, French Guiana and grows around the world in places such as India, East Africa, Mexico, and certain areas of the United States.
- The capsaicin in the peppers has metabolism-boosting properties. It helps increase the amount of heat your body produces, making you burn more calories per day.
- It may reduce your hunger, helping you eat less and feel full for longer.
- It may help boost the stomach’s defense against infections, increase digestive fluid production, and help deliver enzymes to the stomach, aiding digestion. It does this by stimulating nerves in the stomach that signal for protection against injury.
- While some believe spicy food may cause stomach ulcers, a review paper has shown the capsaicin in these peppers may actually help reduce them.
Brazilian “superfruit.” They are native to the Amazon region where they are a staple food.
- Acai berries are praised for being particularly beneficial to health and well-being.
- A chemical in the berries, called anthocyanin, supports balanced cholesterol levels in the body.
- They have an incredibly high amount of antioxidants, beating other antioxidant-rich fruits like blueberries and cranberries.
- The antioxidants can help to counteract the damaging effects of inflammation and oxidation in brain cells, which negatively affect memory and learning.
- They are loaded with vitamin C, an important immune system booster.